Thursday, February 28, 2013

Wonderful you

Here is a card that I made for a possible new customer.  She is ready to place an order, but had last years catalog.   I put together a little bag of goodies: catalogs, Stampin' up! pen, Stampin' up! post-it notes, and a few goodies to play with.  What do you have?  My idea of fun.  Tee hee!  What do I like to do when I am not crafting?  How about dreaming of crafting?  I know, I am such a nerd! However, my favorite part of all is getting together with people that like to craft. 

So here is a card I made for Sara. 



Yes, a lot of pearls.  Lately in my crafting, I can't get enough of them.  I love the little paper pack this paper came in.  It is print poetry and there are a lot of cute designs.  Hope she likes it!

Tee hee!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment