Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Phyllis

This is a card that I created for my mother-in-law's upcoming birthday.  Most people that I have shown the card to automatically say that it is the perfect card for Phyllis.  Phyllis loves the color pink, loves roses, and pearls fit her to a tee.

I have to say I am so thankful my sister let me borrow the Stippled Blossom stamp set to try out.  I love how the flowers turn out.  So simple and so beautiful at the same time.  I have since purchased the set.  Will definitely come in handy for a Mother's Day card.

 I had to stamp on the inside too.  I love the stamp set that has the MOM word with the flower inside.  Can't remember the name at this moment (I'm blogging from work), but it was a clearance rack purchase.  Originally it was in the 2012 Spring Catalog and I thought it would roll over to the catalog, but it didn't.  I was so happy to see it again in the clearance rack. Just such a cute set with super cute phrases for family. 
Tee Hee Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment