Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Veteran's Day Outreach

My church goes to Skilled Nursing Facilities twice a month and our children's worship team will sing for the residents and we will do a craft.  My friend Joanie asked me to organize a craft this month.  I ended up using some of my old paper that I had lying around and some of my Stampin' Up! supplies.



We have had requests for decorations for doors.  How about a little door hanger?   My friend Joanie gave me a cute little picture out of her craft magazine and add together with a cute die cut top-note with stars and strips. 


Here are the residents making the craft with kids in between helping them.  I couldn't have done the craft without their help.


Here is my daughter Cailynne with a resident.  My daughter enjoyed helping with the craft.  How cute are they?


Here is the singers.  They are singing God Bless America and songs that show how proud we are for military that defend our country.  Stay tuned for another project we did.

Tee hee!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment