Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Happy birthday to my sister!  We are celebrating together this weekend by having good food, shopping, and crafting.

 
I love this card that came together after having no plan and just pulling out the affection collection stamp set.  I thought about doing something owlish on the card, but went with butterflies instead.  I love how I embellished the little earring box with the owl punch.
 
 
The owl has earrings-tee hee.
 
 
Just a picture of the card.  I used shimmer paint on the vellum and added a little bling.
 

What a cute owl from Hobby Lobby!  I bought it for Andrea a month ago and almost kept it!  Isn't he so cute???  He is going to find a place on her mantel.  How about a little Olive Garden where we gorged ourselves silly? Happy Birthday Sissy!

Stay tuned for our craft project. 

Tee hee~

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment