Saturday, October 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Xavier!

Happy Birthday little guy!  Xavier is Devan's best friend and we will be going to his birthday party today.  It will be a superhero birthday theme.  Thanks to Charlette for the loan of her superhero cricut cartridges.  Stay tuned for the birthday pics!

Here is Xavier's card:


 The amazing spiderman font downloaded for free.  Love it!

How did I get that web so shimmery?  Shimmer paint, rubbing alcohol and a stampin' spritzer.  Also, I used a gelly roll pen (clear star) from joann's on the web. 

This card was a case from my friend Charlette and I loved her card!  My friend Anna and I were oohing and awing over the card because we have boys that love superhero's. You can check out her card here.

I know that Xavier will love the card because it is hand-made.  Why do you ask would he even know this?  His mommy and I craft a lot together and he loves to craft with us.

Tee hee~

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment