Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Bob!

My father-in-law Bob Gunderson turns 75 today.  Time sure does fly and my family and I are sorry we can't celebrate with him in person.  However, I made him this card and he has told me that he loves getting my hand-made cards in the mail.  There are a lot of layers for a masculine card and some how it worked. 


 I love these two in-colors together.  Midnight muse and gumball green.  Even their names are fun.



The secret to life is enjoying the passing of time. -James Taylor  

This is my father-in-law for sure.  He enjoys life and is so positive.  He is always complimentary and just enjoying himself.  That is what I love so much about him!  Happy Birthday Bob!  I hope you feel as special today as you make other people feel!

Tee hee~

Nicole












  

1 comment:

  1. Love the card Nicole! So cute! And I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete