Sunday, September 2, 2012

So inspired!!

 Recently I took a cool class with my upline Niki where we made a bunch of different flowers.



It totally inspired me to make more flowers.  Many of the flowers were made with a glue gun.  How is that for cheap adhesive? 

As promised I am showing you the wine topper for my co-worker Sue B. The flower I made is from the Stampin' Success magazine SU demonstrators get in the mail every month.



 Glue gun (check) Silicone Craft sheet (check) Awesome flowers (check!).  It was so easy to just put the glue on the silicone sheet and add the paper petals then peel it off the silicone sheet and add to my project.  I am loving my glue gun right now.



Where will we 'bee' without Sue B?  This was MDS'd to match my project.  Need a little sentiment but don't have the stamp for it?  My Digital Studio is the way to go.  We have a new MDS 2 that came out and it is amazing!

Why am I smiling though?  It is that cute little bee!  How about a little punch art? Everything needs googlies now that we are selling adhesive backed googlie eyes.


Some wire to pop out the bee that is buzzing around the flower.  I had so much fun making this project.  Sue B. really liked it!

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment