Monday, September 10, 2012

Just because...

It was my nephew's birthday party this weekend and I gathered some items I have been collecting for my sister- just because : ).


The owl is from Joann's and in their fall collection.  I bought 3 of them for myself and picked up one for Andrea.  Andrea and I love owls!  The stickers were an impulse buy from Target.  Seriously, they make me smile.


I had to make my sissy a card.  She is also my best friend.  Stampin' Up! Owl Builder punch to the rescue.  You will notice that the background paper is not SU (gasp!)  I absolutely loved this paper while shopping with a friend at the new Hobby Lobby we just got in town.  There are a lot of SU colors in that paper.




Those little owls are my favorite!  Me and my sister : )

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment