Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lego party decorations

As promised I am sharing Devan's Lego birthday party.


Lego paper blocks for decoration and other little goodies.  


I love this little lego comic I made.  Devan though it was so cool that it had his name on it.  You can make your own here.  How about another picture frame of the guest of honor?


I hot glued a bunch of lego's on a wood frame that I got at Joann's.  I love the little 5 on top.  I then MDS the images inside the frame to look like a lego.  I used the image from the invite and and other photos that didn't make the cut for the invite.


How about a place setting that later converts to a cute picture frame?  I down loaded a free lego font and had fun playing with it.  It is called Legothick and you can download it here.  There are even more fonts out there now and they look cool.  I just glued lego's to the plastic frame and drew a face on the yellow square lego head.  A cute momento from the party.


These little badges I made from a website where you can design your own Lego minifig.  You can check it out here.  I took the image and added the kid's name at the bottom and laminated at Office Depot and added a clip.  I saw other blog ideas that used lanyard and that was cool too.


The banner is just embossed Scrapbooking Lego paper I found at a local scrapbooking store called Katie's World (Stockton, CA).  I used my Cricut machine for the font.  

Stay tuned for one more post of the games we played at the party.

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment