Saturday, August 18, 2012

A gift for Mom

Here is the gift that Gary and I mailed to his mother.  We recently went to Santa Cruz, CA and had a blast on the boardwalk and beach.  Of course we had to get Sharon salt water taffy!  She loves the beach and always buys some taffy from Marini's.


How about a sweet note letter her know that we miss her and wished that she went to Santa Cruz with us?  Gary's family used to live in California and Santa Cruz was her favorite place to visit.



I love the Stippled Blossoms stamp set, I am (convention) stamp set, and the Affection Collection stamp set.  The blossom set scared me a little, but I found that it was easy to use.  My mother-in-law is a seamstress, knitter,  and I think the I am stamp set says it all for her.  

Tee hee~
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment