Friday, August 17, 2012

A gift for Dad

Gary and I sent a little gift to his parents in Minnesota.  The first one I will show is a gift for Gary's dad.  It was a hat that my dad got and thought of Gary's dad Bob.  My dad is very generous and thoughtful.  I decided to make a card to go with the hat.


Gary's dad was in the Navy and this little sailboat from the Moving Forward stamp set is so cute!  I decided to use a patriotic theme for the card.


My father-in-law is such a great man.  He is encouraging and he has a great spirit.  I wrote him a cute little note about how much we miss him.


I used the Moving Forward stamp set that raises funds for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. Stampin' Up! has supported RMHC and has contributed over $1,000,000.   Amazing!


Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment