Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Eunice!!!


My hubby's grandmother just turned 90 and we went to Washington State to celebrate.  She is a total kick and we had a great time with family.  Here is her birthday card.



My sister-in-law Kelly and I love to go to scrapbooking stores when we get together.  It's our thing.  This one in Tacoma, Washington didn't disappoint.  Scrap-n-book is the name of the store and it was full of amazing goodies that I wanted to buy up.  I refrained and just bought some stuff for the card.  Hey I am going to an SU convention, this stuff was like contraband! lol!







Great grandma Eunice and the kids along with cousin Eric.



Check out this bling!  Don't you love her nails????  Her toes were the same color!

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment