Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Go Griffindor!

Okay, my birthday was months ago, but I have to post this card I came across as I was setting up a stampin' display.  My Upline Niki gave me this card for my birthday and it totally made my day.  I LOVE all things Harry Potter!  My family watches the movies when they come on TV over and over.  It's our thing.  Someday I am going to have a Harry Potter party with butter-beer and wizard decorations.  Yes, I scour the internet on parties people have done on this theme and have it all in my head on how I want it.  Not only does my sister understand my addiction to Harry Potter, my friend Shannon is right there with me.  She would probably be the only one of my friends to show up at the party (lol!).  So, anyway, I told Niki about my love of all things Harry and what does she do?  She made this cool card for me that I have to showcase.



Check out the scarf!  Loved the extra details of the inked edges.  So simple and awesome!


Looks like me, right?  I'm sure it is supposed to be Herminone Granger, but I will pretend it's me anyway!

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment