Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy-O

Happy Father's Day to my dad!

My dad usually gets a hand-made gift for Father's Day (along with a giftcard for some electronic gadgety thing).  Previously, I made him this altered paint can and filled it with goodies.  It was a couple of years ago.  It now sits on the counter (always with something yummy in it!). Very sweet for my dad to keep it around!




Did you see my dad in the background of the first picture?  I totally took his picture secretly.  He never smiles in pictures anyway, it is the running joke in our family.  He does have a great smile, you just can't get him to do it when taking a picture.

The paint can was ordered online, but now you can get them anywhere.  I used cool paper that was old scrapbooking paper that I hoarded over the years.  All of the letters and paper flourishes are Cricut- namely from the Plantin Schoolbook Cartridge.

I hope my dad has a great relaxing day doing one of his favorite things: watching golf.

Tee hee~
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment