Friday, June 1, 2012

Card class

Last night my friend Jennifer and I went to card class at my upline Niki's house. We had a great time gettin' our craft on! Charlette was there with her recruit Christina and my friend Julie was there too!  We had a nice night talkin', laughin', and craftin'.

Here is my favorite card out of the 8 we made.  It is the new hostess stamp set 'Cherry on top.'  Also used was the new Oval Accent Bigz clear die.  I so need both of them now that I see how well they go together.



I love this card.  What a cute birthday card.  I was worried about lining up the stamps, but it was easy!



Close-up of the birthday message.





















Jennifer and I posing for a quick pic!  We had a lot of fun and I can't wait for the next class!

Tee hee~

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment