Sunday, May 6, 2012

Stampin' Time

My friend Jennifer asked if she could have a group together at my house to stamp.  Some people couldn't make it, but we definitely had fun! Of course I had to make tea.  My upline Niki came over to drop off some items to me and was able to save the day by loaning me her 'Family Reunion' stamp set! Thanks Niki!  The women made many mother and father's day cards and personalized them for relatives.



This card was CASE'd from a fellow stampin' up demonstrator Alyssa.  Check out her blog here.




This next card was inspired from stamp camp a few months ago.  A fellow demonstrator Lorraine demo'ed it and everyone loved it!  Check out Lorraine's blog here for cool projects.



Here are the girls!  They are so cute and were so creative!  I hope that we can get together again for a another crafty day soon!

Tee hee~

Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment