Friday, May 18, 2012

Just for you

I had to let Charlette know how much I appreciate her recent promotion to Senior Supervisor for Stampin' Up!  We met at Panera under the guise of me needing to borrow a big shot die from her for a project.  Instead we crafted together!


This project was from Stampin' Success our demonstrator magazine that we just got and the same one that mentions Charlette's promotion.  Stampin' Success is why I love to check my mail! lol!  


Here is a close up with the butterfly.  I used our Everything Eleanor stamp set that will be available in the new stampin up catalog.  Do you see the middle of the butterfly?  Stampin up has showed us a cool intruction page in the Stampin' Success magazine on how to make paper beads and I had to try it!  

Here is the card that was inside the butterfly pocket with a special message for Charlette.


What is better than getting a card thanking you for all your hard work?  A kit to share with  your friends!  I gave Charlette the ingrediants for the project for 4 of her friends.  How fun, right?  



Here is Charlette with her finished project!  We had fun crafting and catching up!!!




Stay tuned for another card that we made together.  

Tee hee~

Nicole




1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you! Thank you! Not only for the lovely kit but also for being such a wonderful upline!

    ReplyDelete