Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Can I get a woot-woot??!!

Andrea called me and she got the new Stampin' Success magazine that Stampin' Up! Demonstrators get and as usual, she got her's first.  She was telling me about all of the goodies and then when she got to the end she was freakin' out!  She was excitedly telling me that her name was in the book under the promotions section!  She is now a Supervisor!  Congratulations, sissy!






I am so proud of her!  But wait, there's more...I didn't have a blog when my downline Charlette promoted but my upline Niki did.  Check out what she wrote here.  Charlette is so awesome!  Here she is in the March issue...




and in the June 2012 issue!!!!!  Go Charlette!!!!





We definitely have a great group and I am so proud of both of my downlines!  You guys rock!

Tee hee~

Nicole




1 comment:

  1. I got mine yesterday, I saw it too!! Whoo Hoo!! Congrats, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete