Sunday, April 22, 2012

Crafty Nite

Crafting with friends is so much fun.  My co-worker Lynette had some of us over to have a crafty nite.  We had a small group which was fine because there's more room to craft.  We are in Lynette's garage (AKA her craft room).  What an awesome space!  A large screen TV, fridge full of drinks, and large space to craft in- AWESOME!  Here is a card that I made for my coworker Laurie's birthday.  Do you recognize the card?  It is the versamark technique you saw from a previous post.  Don't the colors make the card look so different?
Don't you just love the dazzling diamond mixed bunch flowers?  This set has really grown on me and I use it a lot in my crafting.

Here are Claudia and Sia's cards. Aren't they so creative?  I love how different they look with just a little repositioning of embellishments.




Here they are hard and work.  See Lynette in the background?  Most of the cabinets hold her crafty stuff.  Yes, she actually has an inventory sheet for everything.  My friend Charlotta was also there, but wouldn't lett me post her picture.  She is making a baby shower gift.  I am crafting today with a friend again.  Yes, I have a downline meeting to get ready for (tea-themed) and I can't wait to show you all of the goodies I have been working on.

Tee hee~

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment