Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bunco - Stampin' Up! Style

What a fun night!  I love playing Bunco, but my favorite is Bunco Stampin' Up! style.  Twelve demonstrators play.  We are all playing to win the $150 pot.  Runner up winner gets the hostess money, and the one with the most losses wins back half the money she put in.  Easy, huh?



The best part?  You get to make a craft with Stampin' Up! product.  Check out this cool card.  Simple and elegant.



When my up-upline Beverlee Morales has bunco at her house it is very distracting.  I am busy checking out her cool projects and and snapping my camera like a paparazzi.  Yes, my camera died and my friend Lorraine had to send  me this cool picture below.  Bev demonstrated how to make this card she made for her grandson's birthday.  Very inspiring





A game night where there's laughing, crafting, and fun with friends?  I love it!

Tee hee ~

Nicole




No comments:

Post a Comment